Two good lists:
11 Commandments for an Enthusiastic Team
1. Help each other be right....not wrong.
2. Look for reasons to make new ideas work - not for reasons they won't.
3. If in doubt, check it out. Don't make negative assumptions about each other.
4. Help each other win and take pride in each others victories.
5. Speak positively about each other and your organization at every opportunity.
6. Maintain a positive mental attitude - no matter what the circumstances.
7. Act with initiative and courage as if it all depends on you.
8. Do everything with ENTHUSIASM...it's contagious.
9. Whatever you want ... give it away.
10. Don't lose faith and never give up.
11. HAVE FUN!!
The Top 10 Reasons Projects Fail
1. Inadequately trained and/or inexperienced project managers
2. Failure to set and manage expectations
3. Poor leadership at any and all levels
4. Failure to adequately identify, document and track requirements
5. Poor plans and planning processes
6. Poor effort estimation
7. Cultural and ethical misalignment
8. Misalignment between the project team and the business or other organization it serves
9. Inadequate or misused methods
10. Inadequate communication, including progress tracking and reporting
For more information, check out Ian Percy's site (11 Commandments) and Frank Winter's series (login required) on GanntHead.com.